Saturday, January 22, 2011

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #41 - ORGANIC

We are having an ORGANIC theme this week and I was a little confused about what that was??  SO, I guess you can give us YOUR interpretation.  I just thought of green -- LOL??

This week's Guest Designer is CHARLOTTE

Please take a moment to visit her site and leave her a comment about this wonderful card and others!
We are so glad to have her as Guest Designer this week!

Now for the rest of the gang:

layout

handmade paper

layout

ECO-CHIC card

Week 40 winner of GUEST DESIGNER is:

"Ooo-La-La" blog award winners are: 

Please email me for details myshericrafts@gmail.com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs!  (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted. If you are interested in sponsoring one of our challenges or have questions, please contact me at myshericrafts@gmail.com! Thank you!



4 comments:

Lena said...

Beautiful, has inspire me use these color. I like to invite you to my blog to enter a custom made apron @ lenascraftsblogspot.com

Jean said...

Great projects.

Ms. Jen said...

I'd say everybody nailed the organic challenge. Great job by your DT!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This was an awesome challenge! I have wanted to make this for weeks!