Saturday, March 19, 2011

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #49 - MONOCHROMATIC

This week's challenge should be fun for everyone!  It's simply MONOCHROMATIC!  It is great for any occasion and there are so many color combos to choose from?!?  If you need some help figuring out a color scheme, you can check out some Bazzill colors to get you started.  They have a great Monochromatic page here.

This week's guest designer is:

JOVAN
from

Hello my name is Jovan Brooks.  I've been making cards for the past two years.  I got interested in die cuts after I got some cuts done for my cousins wedding.  I've been hooked every since.  I love my cricut, stamps, ribbon and everything else I've accumulated over the past two years.  For my monochromatic card I had to go with my favorite color "purple".  I hope you like my card and visit my blog.

*****************************

We have several variations of this theme for you this week but there are so many more to choose from.  Simply choose 1 color and use at least 2 hues for your project.





*********************
The winner of week 48 Guest Designer is:

"Ooo-La-La" blog award winners are: 

Please email me for details and your blog award myshericrafts@gmail.com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs!  (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted. If you are interested in sponsoring one of our challenges or have questions, please contact me at myshericrafts@gmail.com! Thank you!

6 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

Thanks so much for the blog award, blessings Hilde

Sharon said...

I've never done a challenge like this before. I sure hope I did it right!! The DT did an awesome job with their projects!! :)

GrannyGoodwitch said...

My favorite type of challenge. Thanks.

Anita said...

Thank you for the Ooh-La-La Blog Award.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thank you for a fun challenge!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Fun challenge!