Saturday, March 26, 2011

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #50 - SPRING

It's been like Spring here in Oklahoma this week but DT member Lesleyanne says not there in Canada?! Well, if it's not quite Spring in your neck of the woods, maybe we can get you in the mood for it anyway!  It will be there soon I hope!?!

Here is this week's inspiration:




*********************
The winner of week 49 Guest Designer is:

"Ooo-La-La" blog award winners are: 

Please email me for details and your blog award myshericrafts@gmail.com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs!  (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted. If you are interested in sponsoring one of our challenges or have questions, please contact me at myshericrafts@gmail.com! Thank you!

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Crafting Misfit said...

Thanks for hosting!

happyglitzygirl said...

Oh wow, that is sooo cool I won. Awesome, just love your blog, always enjoy the Dt cards and entering into your challenges. Thanks again, blessings Hilde

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Thank You so Much!It is an honor to be chosen! I have received your badge and will display it on my blog.

Anita said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in the top 3. That is such a compliment. Love your challenges!

Jacqueline said...

Great Challenge - new follower - 1st time entering ... also from Canada and its not spring here (still got a bit of snow)
~ Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Donya/Okscrappinmama said...

I just became a follower and hopefully can start participating in a few challenges. I had no idea you were in Broken Arrow! I am too!

Sharon said...

WOW!! The DT did awesome!! :)

Unknown said...

Sheri, I just love your challenges. Thanks for being a great inspiration in the area of creativity.

Blessings,
Carol