Saturday, October 17, 2015

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #168 - Halloween Treats

In honor of Halloween in just a few short weeks, we are asking you to create some cute or scary Treats, Bags / Containers, or any fun crafts for Halloween!


This week's GUEST DESIGNER:



*********************

DT inspiration:











*********************

The winner of challenge 167 Guest Designer is:

#8 - Tina Goodwin
New challenge starts Oct 31st

OOH-LA-LA Blog Award winners:
(contact me to get blog badge)
#1, 9 & 30 - Gloria Shirr
#12 - Julie P
#14 - Lovely Linda
#20 - Torrey
#22 - Gail L
#24 - Pat K
#31 - Claire C
#34 - Birgit

Please email me for details and your blog award: myshericrafts at gmail dot com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

8 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow! Stunning creations by the DT! Thank you so much for choosing all 3 of my cards as Ooh La La Winners! I am very honored to be chosen. Congrats to all the winners. Such awesome creations by everyone!

I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for all the DT to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Everyone is welcome to join. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Tina Goodwin said...

Love these Halloween projects! Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner of challenge 167. I am so excited.
Hugs,
Tina Goodwin

Tina Goodwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic halloween projects by the DT! Thanks for a fun challenge and hope to be back to play in the challenge:)
Sherrie K

Gail said...

Thanks for picking my card as a blog winner in challenge 167! I appreciate it so much and look forward to putting the badge on my blog! Hugs, Gail L

Pat K said...

Thank you so much for selecting my entry as a blog winner. Congrats to all the winners.

Some seriously talented gals on the DT...amazing creations this week. hugs, Pat K xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top picks, congrats to all the winners, xo Julie P

Chriss America Real said...

Oh My Gosh! This has to be some of the best work I have ever seen from the Design Team! Wow! you gals blow my mind. I will stop by your blogs to get a better look.

Hugs,
Chriss - Scrappin With Chriss and Lou