Saturday, August 27, 2016

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #189 - Nat'l Teddy Bear Day

It's my turn to pick a theme and I discovered that Sept. 9th is Nat'l Teddy Bear Day so I thought it would be fun to include a TEDDY BEAR somewhere in your project.

Here is some inspiration from the Design Team:


*********************

OOH-LA-LA Blog Award winners:

#2 Josè
#8 Aunty Sue
#9 Sheryl Hare



Please grab your award above by right-clicking and saving.

You can find details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Just click their name above each photo for a link)

*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Thank you so much for picking my notebook as one of your winners

Sheryl said...

Thank you for picking me as one of your winners xx

Jose said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of your winners

Jarka Ef said...

thank you for nice inspiration :)

Diane said...

Super cute and fun challenge and super cute and fun creations from the DT!