Saturday, February 5, 2011

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #43 - ANNIVERSARY

It hasn't quite been a year for our blog challenges yet, but nevertheless our challenge this week is ANNIVERSARY!  This should be a lot easier for everyone than last week!  It never hurts to have an anniversary card in your stash for that last-minute occasion.  So, let's see what ya got and inspire someone out there to GET CREATING!  I've been snowed in here in Oklahoma for 4 days so far and they're talking of more snow on monday! *ugh*  You would think I would have lots of creative time but it has been just the opposite...everyone else is home too and I'm sure you all can sympathize with me??  I never thought I would say that I'm ready to get back to work - LOL!!!

This week's Guest Designer is:

MICHELLE (aka Shelbywoo)


This is an amazing side-step card!  She really outdid herself for her spotlight!


Now, check out what the rest of the DT has for you this week....

anniversary layout

for a special couple

pearl anniversary



Week 42 winner of GUEST DESIGNER is:

"Ooo-La-La" blog award winners are: 

Please email me for details myshericrafts@gmail.com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs!  (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted. If you are interested in sponsoring one of our challenges or have questions, please contact me at myshericrafts@gmail.com! Thank you!



7 comments:

Glenda said...

Congrats Michelle on the Designer spot! Your card is gorgeous!!
Love all the design team's work!
Glenda

Larelyn said...

Wow! Michelle - your card is stunning. You've added so much detail - it's just perfect.
Great cards, everyone.

Jean said...

Great projects ladies!! I missed last weeks challenge, so I need to make sure and work on something for this week. :)

ModernaDesignsArt said...

Sheri,
Great DT designs, so elegant and impressive (I also left a comment in your blog).
Thanks for choosing me for your award :-)
I just emailed you.
Hugs,
Dorly Weitzen

ModernaDesignsArt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShelbyWoo said...

Ladies i am absolutely honored to be here with you creating this week! Thanks for all the great comments, the card is for my best friend and as the cake denotes her 3rd anniversary! :) Design team ladies WOW your stuff is amazing as always!!

Sharon said...

Woozers!! The DT have done an awesome job!!! Congrats Michelle on the Designer spot. Beautiful card! :)