Saturday, March 12, 2016

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #177 - Spring Fever

This week Peachy is asking you to create a Spring-themed project. This can be anything that says Spring to you: Easter, flowers, butterflies, etc. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

This week's GUEST DESIGNER:



*********************

DT inspiration:




*********************

The winner of challenge 176 Guest Designer spot is:

New challenge starts Mar 26th

OOH-LA-LA Blog Award winners:
#1 - Stella
#3 - Karasiowa
#8 - Lena

Please email me for details or your blog award: myshericrafts@gmail.com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

6 comments:

Janice said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT, thank you for a great challenge.
Janice x

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful spring inspirations from the DT... fantastic and friendly colours too.

Hugs
Doris

DT Crafty Time
DT Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Pamellia said...

I'm very honoured to have been chosen to be your guest designer, but I think my emails are landing in your junk box. Please email me at pamellia1162(at)gmail(dot)com

Bimba said...

Thank you for choosing my project as one of your OOH-LA-LA Blog Award winners!

Samra said...

Oh boy, I am your new follower #666! I am so glad I have come across this challenge blog! I'll definitely join in the fun in the future!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Richie Remington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.